Sunday, October 11, 2009
This long long vacation.....have been doing nth much but beading, beading and more beading....in fact I have opened a blog for my beading works....visit: k-b-e-a-d-s for my new and old beading works =)
I've also want to buy new shoe and tops...but kind find any of my likings so far...how I hope can fly overseas now to go on shopping spree...HK or TW is not bad...even KL or bangkok also can ahahhaaas..... =/
School starting soon...last week of vacation.......timetable really getting emptier this semester...but stressful fyp coming up...I wonder whats in for this semester....another torturing semester of projs and tests and exams..not forgetting fyp and excel workshop......No matter what...last semester already...kind of so fast...yet want to get over and done with asap........have to make this last semester an unforgettable and exciting one....=)
Where will I go after poly.......my plan is to get a job while waiting for results and go uni....course don't know yet...perhaps design? or IT?.....haishx......seems so far yet so near.....=S
Tomorrow a New Beginning!!!~ xD
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
11:21 PM
Jocelin =)
11:21 PM


