Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time to update!!~ hahahahs...
Stefanie Sun having world concert soon!!~ taipei first...Singapore one on 11th July!!~ I want to go so badly...i'm gonna persuade my mum to let me go...><....Its so gonna be a blast...Im surely going to regret if I dont go this time round...dunno have to wait until when next...theres DVD out too..so Im gonna buy it too =P....Hopefully album come soon....But anyway can hear her new song in this coming concert!!~ WOOT!!~ so I'm definitely going!!~
But first...is her appearance in President Command Performance and LSS&LWS concert...its gonna be worth watching..heh...CH 5 for the president one....=P
Hmmz.. ITP ending soon....1 week left....so fast eh...blink of an eye...it seems like its just ytd since ive started work....ive learnt a lot during this short 7 weeks....ive learnt meany new things...such as what is GIS, learnt new softwares...ArcMap, ArcCatalog.....Also learnt some things in life....everyone has been asking about my future....I really dont noe...and have no target....maybe because....education in singapore is so standard....you have not much choice to make....after i graduate..perhaps i shall go uni....or go work....during ITP i feel that ive becoming more interested in designing...it seems so fun....and some sense of achievement after u create or design something....=D....hmmmz......
I think im going to turn this blog to a Sketch Blog...Im gonna post all my sketches and designs here.....But I wonder how long it will last...or rather how long I will keep it to be one =P
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
9:51 PM
Jocelin =)
9:51 PM


