Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sooo bored....later still have to go school for some IT security seminar...wonder why I came home....anyway.........
Super long dint blog le....cos busy playing Lunia!!~ =X...anyway also no one read this blog...=X...lalala.....my mum just came home from Bangkok on monday....heard its very hot....she bought some tops for me too...=P.......yepx she went alone with her friend....hmmz.....left 3 weeks till holiday....wonder how will we be able to finish all the projects =/......
School is borrring......lectures especially.....having long breaks is boring too...do not know where to slack....sigh...which explains why I end up coming back home...=_=
Rainie's new album coming out soon....have to spend money again....but maybe not buying le.....see how lo =P.....Yanzi had quite a few performances this week....firstly is a Beijing Fan Club...and yesterday was zhong hua qing...somewhere in mainland too....shes very pretty....and sang beautifully as usal....will post the photos when im free...XP.............Shes also gonna attend the Loveamp concert in Singapore....At fort canning park for aids awareness thingy....I wanna go....only 15 bucks to see her.........hmmmz 29 Nov...so near MST....Argh...haiss........sooo wanna go XD...never heard or see her live before...such a rare chance yea?
Also heard shes gonna act in Mulan movie....wonder if its true......I would rather she release her new album ASAP.....=)
Alrites...gonna prepare to go school lers....stupid SEMINAR >_<
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
12:59 PM
Jocelin =)
12:59 PM


