Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Im back to update!!~ Well...no particular reason...just....bored...=/
Ive been thinking of creating another new blog...but still do not know why I want another new blog...Ive wanting to try a lot of new things...one of which is to learn piano...decided to do some self-learning...but just cant find the time to do it...even time to practice is hard...due to the reason that I do not have my own room...and im busy with school work too...I also want to create my own songs...which is super hard I know...since I do not know piano...well...but it is really interesting and arouse my interest after hearing some of others' song creation...really "WOW"...I also want buy stuffs from online...be it blogs or auction sites...but just do not have the money and permission from my mum....hais...want to learn Japanese too...perhaps self-learn??...since no money for lessons...and I also hate to go for lessons....=X....
This week is the 2nd week of school and already start on 2 projects...both 1st phase of the project have to let our lecturer administer by next Tuesday...I wonder if its a coincidence or unlucky...what worse is that another project is already up and have to start soon....ARGH!!~ whats with the tight schedule this year....perhaps its time to clear all fun and start working!!~
[感人的歌声...动人的音乐...让我的生命更加精彩!!~]
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
9:13 PM
Jocelin =)
9:13 PM


