Monday, April 21, 2008
Im currently in school...too bored due to the lecture...so decided to update my blog...hmmz...its already been a week since school started last Monday...1st week of school and we have receive 2 of the projects that we have to do...sadly there is no e-learning week this semester...quite happy also actually since e-learning is always a chore rather den slack...this semester I have 7 modules including the extra GEMS I have to take which is understanding economics with maths...basically we learn about micro and macro economics and also Amaths such as differentiation and integration....should say as a re-cap of Amaths...hmmmz...since I chose IT option so I have lots of IT related modules...Visual web design is one of which...basically is learning dreamweaver and also learning how to design a web professionally...also having a module abit related to database that is the systems development techniques...another module which is abit of programming is server application development...learning JSP programming...I have a theory IT module which is ethics and law of IT...and 2 business module...one is electronic marketing and report writing and presentation skills...alrite will stop here for now...lecture ending soon... =)
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
10:48 AM
Jocelin =)
10:48 AM


