Saturday, November 24, 2007
I know I havent been blogging for a while...was busy with MST that was already over for like 1 week...busy with projects..am left with DBMS...Java project...also coming soon...IDEA and mob last project(I hope)...also busy with watching dramas...lolx...and my new toy, facebook...well...was introduced to it by my friends...lolx...
MST...was..average lahz...still can handle it...got 2As...DBMS and Java...got B for maths I think...and failed MOB...why I failed??...because I answer wrongly for a 8 marks question...sigh...hate myself...why I so stupid!?....

Happie to complete some projects...such as IDEA, DBMS(only 1st part), Maths and GEMS....sigh...was getting headache due to the projects...lolx....still left with some...as stated above....hope that those projects will come to an end soon......
斗牛,要不要 finally aired...its soooo nice....its about basketball tournament with love story...starring Hebe, Mike He and Li Wei....the triangle love...lolx....highly recommend to watch!!~...Romantic princess and Sweet relationship seems to be ending soon?? or maybe not...but its getting more interesting...also highly recommended to watch....=) cant wait for the next episodes to be uploaded....hees....
Facebook....seems like friendster...but has lots of applications to add...can interact with your friends better....its really cool...and I liked it alot...but I might get bored by it soon...im always like that anyways....mmorpg games cant interest me for long...maybe its good that way...wont get addicted to gaming....lolx...anyway facebook is really cool....theres or sorts of applications...such as giving gifts(fake) to your friends...be it presents...food...drinks...etc...can have virtual pets...virtual rooms...virtual babies...can do quizzes...can share your favourites...be it shoes, logos, bags, music, movies, etc....still have a lot of other applications....do check it out ya....at www.facebook.com....=)
Am a bit sad that stefanie sun is going to perform lesser, be it for festives or to promote the stuffs she helped to advertised....we (zi fans) get to see her lesser than before....=(....but still support her decisions....happy for her that she will have more time to spend with her family...to rest.....
News are also spreading that she is considering to change job...or rather...try new things...to spice up her life....of course...whatever her decisions...zi fans will always support her....she has a lot of talents...that I have to admit....not only her singing....but also acting...modeling...hairstylist....maybe also marketing products since she studied that....I believe she also like to teach...perhaps singing?....anways.....hope she wont leave her singing career...I strongly believe she wont....a career she work so hard for...lots of ups and downs....however...I know the day she retire from the stage, from this complicated biz business...will eventually come...but hope it will not be so fast....but one thing for sure...she will keep singing...no matter what....=) Yanzi, I will always support you (in dark) !!~ =)
My future....nowadays...this keep popping in my mind...especially after or maybe during the option briefing....cos I have to choose (from next week) whether to go E-business management(EBM) or E-business technology(EBT)....well...both sides have bright future...have good modules...some I like and dislike.....I keep thinking what I wanna do in future...perhaps be a web designer?...though it would be stressful....but fun?....After more than a year in DBIT....I realised I really like web designing...well...its fun...making your own website...but is difficult...programming is a language that is very hard to learn...will always have new updates...but I wonder if being a web designer will be easy....I think im going for EBT....since programming seems more ideal to me.....EBM is great in the accounting part....but I hate the theories such as marketing, etc.....I really really like the diploma plus of the creative media design....but of course....my GPA must be high...though above 3.0 have chances to get in....but its like open to quite a lot of courses...so for DBIT its like only around 6 people who have the chance??? or more.....not very sure....but that diploma plus is like an add on web programming, graphics designing etc....so its really interesting and attracting to me....lolx....hopefully...I have the chance to....but will be really a challenge...have to work reallly really hard.........
Think im influence by yanzi and perhaps some dramas ive watched.....but mostly yanzi( I think)....some thoughts....if I really had the money and fame like yanzi...I will like what shes done....help the needys....influence her fans to do charity....yeps...of course its easier to say then do.....but if really I have the money...I would want to donate to the world vision...helping those in third world country...I think its super meaningful....yanzi also inspire me and make me believe that the harder you work hard towards your goals...you will definitely achieve....and I strongly believed that.....from all the pain and sorrows and things she had to give up to get this status today....I believe if I strive hard towards my goals...I will get what I want....and also...the time she spent in search of what she really want in her life, how clear she know herself...has made me admired her...I wanna learn from her...to find out what I really want...and strive hard towards that....but it takes time...but it is better to have a direction...than to wonder aimlessly.............
** Above are only MY opinions, please do not take it as truth *
**
Deep in thoughts...
~~ Joce
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
9:44 PM
Jocelin =)
9:44 PM


