Friday, November 2, 2007
I've been blog-hopping in-search of a better music player for blogs, which can play a playlist of songs...of course other than imeem.....I dont really like imeem due to several reasons...(cant blame them either)...copyrighted songs posted by other users only last for 30secs...they called it a preview...of course this is to promote buying original album...and even if I can upload the songs I want....it can only be in .mp3 format....and sadly...most of my songs are in .wma....=(.....
I came across my cousin's blog.....and heard this really nice song....went to search for it....and realised the singer is called 卫兰, her english name is Janice....and the song that is played in my cousin's blog is called [In Love Again]...really nice...first time I heard it...I thought is sang by some english singers....but after doing some research....I realised that she is a Hongkong singer...but she is actually a mix of phillipines and korean....well...this might be the reason why her english is so good...=)....well...she became a singer in 2005 and has released 3 albums...and held a concert...she also have a twin sister(Jill, 卫诗) who also by chance(due to her) became a singer in 2006...and has also held a concert with her....
Im recommending Janice's 1st album [day&night]....her other 2 albums and her sister albums I haven heard it....lolx...in [day&night] album....she sang both english and cantonese songs....not bad....especially [In Love Again]....here is the lyrics & song of [In Love Again]...
In Love Again
Janice, 卫兰
Hooo
O yea yea yea yea
When u smile
My life becomes a ray of light
Sing me a lullaby
To sleep at midnight
I’ll be hypnotized
when looked into your eyes
Turn off the room light
Let's Spend the night
Chorus
Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears my fears
Take all my pain for which I'll repay
Someday with a kiss and say
Can't believe that I’m in love
In love again
When the stars don’t shine
And when the birds don’t fly
And when the flowers cry
And when the rain runs dry
When the violet's red and when the rose turn blue
Baby I’ll still be in love with u
Chorus X2
* Left is Jill & right is Janice *
There is also quite a number of new albums/singles releases recently....
Here is some that I like...
- Jay Chou [On The Run](周杰伦-我很忙)
- Genie Chuo [OxyGenie of Happiness] (卓文宣-幸福氧气)
- Fish Leong [j'Adore] (梁静如-崇拜)
- Tanya Chua [Goodbye&Hello] (蔡健雅-Goodbye&Hello)
- Mai Kuraki [Silent love~open my heart~/BE WITH you] (仓木麻衣-Silent love~open my heart~/BE WITH you)
** Awaiting for YanZi's New Album ... **
~ Let it be another miracle ~
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
12:46 PM
Jocelin =)
12:46 PM



