Saturday, September 29, 2007
Havent been blogging nowadays..just dint have the mood to think of what to write...hahas..has been drama-chasing...watching lots of dramas and movie...on mysoju...I like to watch real-life stories..those dramas that are based on real-life story...watched wonderful life or beautiful life...lolx..and recently 1 litre of tears...very sad life-story...I also like those musical dramas/movie...like Nodame Cantabile...
Also Taiwanese drama...recently watched finished a game about love...quite an old drama and now waiting for the new ones to start showing...there are 2 that I want to watch...Romantic Princess and Sweet Relationship...XD
Yesterday...Hey Gorgeous came to our school at 10.30am...but dint see them...they stayed till 5.30pm...ard there...the voting is held at FC5...lolx..shld be very crowded..hahas...anyways...our school will be on Channel U Hey Gorgeous on Oct 22...MUST watched..ahahhas..=)
This week or rather this month have lots of new albums in the market...
Rainie Yang - Ren Yi Men
Jolin Tsai - Te Wu J
F.I.R - Ai.GeJi
This are some that I Liked..hahas.. =)
Will update soon I hope..=)
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
5:22 PM
Jocelin =)
5:22 PM


