Thursday, August 16, 2007
Looking through my blog..I realised I haven't been updating for a long time..hahas..been busy with studies..studying hard for the examinations..so far..left 2 more examinations..IEB test is quite hard..=/..got mind blank at exam hall..hais..CRS was quite ok..hahas..ACC exam is average..however cannot balance any income statement-trial balance, balance sheet and profit and loss..hais..FOM exam which is todae is quite ok larhx..at least can answer..hahas..this few days..I also watched some of Yanzi's videos...including the past concerts she had and those variety shows she went..I realised..Yanzi is sooo cute!!~..hahas..freedom is all she want..however..she has to sacrifice that since she is a very famous singer..=( ..but anyway..very proud of her, not because she is a Singaporean but because she dares to pursue the style of living she wants..Not long ago, she sang the 40th Asian Theme song "rise"...heres the mtv link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-qARa7ZUfg&mode=related&search
Forgot the date..but I went Suntec with Phoebe and we queued up for the donut factory donuts...here is a picture of my box of donut..hahas
*I like the coffee almond and double chocolate..=)*
We also bought silver rings from MiniBits..Hais..unfortunately..I lost mine today in school..was keeping the stuffs back to my bag after exams..then dunno when drop it..trace back the route but still cant find it..Sigh..what lost is lost..it will never come back..here is a picture of the rings..
*Left is Phoebe's, Right is mine*
These few days..I also has been self-learning to make beads rings...been quite successful larhz..hahas..aims to try more types of beads and maybe swarvoski crystals =) ..here are some of my creation..hahas..
*A tear-drop bead found at home, simplest form of ring*
* A bead ring learnt from website*
* A bead ring of similar technique but with flower shape (my own creation)*
Last Sunday, Phoebe's cousin held a bazzar at Bedok CC...selling earrings, necklaces and bracelets she and her friend made..their creation are very nice..they started selling in their online blog shop..heres the website: http://xlique.blogspot.com/ =)
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
9:57 PM
Jocelin =)
9:57 PM





