Thursday, July 12, 2007
I'm back to posting..hahas..yesterday got back my Accounting test result..guess what..so unbelievable..I actually got 41/50!!~...lols..when I got back my test paper, I though I got the wrong one..hahas..I keep checking and checking..and its true..lols..anyways..I also got back my WCD practical test grade..I got A...but do not know the score..I guess we won't get our score..lols..anyways..today has been a long day..so tiring..lols..did our CD skit..I think it was much better than last time..but some of them forgot their parts..well..hahas..anywayz..Our class will be doing our CIP at an elderly home at Aljunied next Wednesday..a day before my birthday..how memorable it is going to be..hahas..and then 23rd of july will be my Accounting CA2..another test..>_<..and then I will be attending SP's own National Day celebration at SP's stadium..there will be goodie bags and everyone in my class will be going too..It will certainly be fun!!~..=)..Of course..there will be 2 CCA points too..hahas..and after National Day...around end of August or earlier..will be my mid-semestral test week..>_<..after that will be 1 month of vacation and I have to sign up for my GEMs...=O..hahas..my long list of schedule...o_O
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
10:24 PM
Jocelin =)
10:24 PM


