Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Im back to post..lols..finally got time =C..hahahahas..hmmm this week is MST week...no school..but got tests..Study Study..so sick of it..and so many project to complete..all in a rush..last minute..gosh..when will this ever end...yesterday had WCD practical test..guess I did okay..hope that I can score..hahahas..practiced a lot..so should be okay...=P...today had no test..so slack at home...dint have to mood to study IEB..sigh..Now im watching a taiwan drama, Tokyo Juliet..acted by an actress that I liked, Ariel Lin..quite a nice show..but I still prefer Rainie Yang acting in these types of drama..>_<..hope that her new drama will be out soon...anyway...it was so sad that Shawn of campus superstar got kicked out..sigh..he is sho cute..and sang so well too..hope that he can beat the revival round and fight for his victory again..must study le..lols..even though it is just MCQ...=X..alrite..stop here for now..
Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
4:09 PM
Jocelin =)
4:09 PM


