Today had IEB test..it consists of 50 MCQs questions and it lasted for an hour...hmmz..overall was quite okay...except for some tricky ones..tmr will be the last paper..that is ACCs..hope that I can score =X...anyway...must rush the projects le...next week have to hand in le..there is like ITOS,CD,CRS projects to complete...gosh..gonna suffocate by them..Haishz..hmmz..thinking of making a blogskin..sooner or later I will..when I am free..well..I wonder when..hahas..so have to stick to this small blogskin for now..hahahahs..o well..have to study le..tatas~
Y Listen to myself ~ Y Jocelin =) 7:28 PM
Jocelin Wong
19
19th July 1990
Singapore Polytechnic
Yr 3 Business IT (IT Option)
+-> Hope to go Stefanie Sun Concert with best seats!!!~
+-> Hope to see my favorite idols in person (esp. Stefanie Sun)!!!~
+-> Hope to go Hokkaido, Paris, Perth, Prague~
+-> Hope to go overseas with my friends~
+-> Buy a pink Vaio Laptop~
+-> Go K-boxing~
+-> Donate money/ join WorldVision~
+-> Able to play all pop piano pieces~
+-> Buy all the things I want!!~