Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Today I did ITOS e-learning and WCD...but havent complete the practical for WCD..=/...just came back from Anglo-Chinese Junior College(ACJC) string ensemble concert Kronos at VCH...quite nice...like the part with the piano...the string ensemble is special..they do not have a specific uniform..all wear different colours and patterns..but its nice on the whole..lols..I went because my brother bought an extra ticket and no one wants to go with him..so..I went with him to support his friend too..when I was at VCH, I was reminded of the time when choir perform there on SYF when I was secondary 1 and the time when some of us choir members went to watch a choral performance by some of our seniors and our conductor...come to think of it..how I wish that time can go back to the day when we performed on stage...but anyway..here are 2 pictures I took at the concert..dint take much because it wasnt really allowed..=)
The Grand Piano!~
Starting of performance!~Y Listen to myself ~ Y
Jocelin =)
11:09 PM
Jocelin =)
11:09 PM


