Today I continued watching dramas on youtube lols...and I did coursecompass quiz...just came back from the World Food Fair with my mum..It was not so crowded today as today is the first day of the food fair, moreover its a weekday..I believed that tmr and sunday will be more crowded...The food fair was as usual..have many gourment food but not all are cheap or especially delicious..hahas..the fair sells mostly the common food like laksa, barbecue sliced pork, lotus bun with the stewed pork...etc...today is the end of the e-learning week..lols..finally..hahahas..finally going to school again..=P alrite stop here for now..have to continue to watch the drama =P..
Y Listen to myself ~ Y Jocelin =) 9:17 PM
Jocelin Wong
19
19th July 1990
Singapore Polytechnic
Yr 3 Business IT (IT Option)
+-> Hope to go Stefanie Sun Concert with best seats!!!~
+-> Hope to see my favorite idols in person (esp. Stefanie Sun)!!!~
+-> Hope to go Hokkaido, Paris, Perth, Prague~
+-> Hope to go overseas with my friends~
+-> Buy a pink Vaio Laptop~
+-> Go K-boxing~
+-> Donate money/ join WorldVision~
+-> Able to play all pop piano pieces~
+-> Buy all the things I want!!~